Monday, January 31, 2011

Top Two Tuesday!


It's time for Top Two Tuesday again!  This Tuesday starts the beginning of a new series about what each of us has learned in life...this week, it's...

Top 2 things you've learned about friendship


1.  Friends come in all age groups, backgrounds, and walks of life
I have so many different types of friends, and to me, that's the best way to live life!  Each one of them offers something different to me, and I hope they feel the same way!  Even though my close friends range in age from 24-60, every one of them are VERY special to me!

2.  A true friend will drop EVERYTHING for you!Don't we all know someone who would drop everything, and I mean everything to come to your aide in a time of need.  To me, THAT is true friendship.  I am very lucky to have some friends like this, and I think they have showed me A LOT about what friendship means.  I hope their compassion rubs off on me, and I can be half as good a friend to them as they are to me!
 
What have you learned about friendship?  Head over to The Undomestic Momma and link up!

5 comments:

Amber said...

I couldn't agree with both of these more! Especially the all age groups, backgrounds and walks of life. As I've gotten older I've been very surprised at some of the people who have turned out to be my closest friends. They aren't my age or from a similar background, but they are dear and cherished friends!

Melissa Jo said...

Such a great point about age makes no difference! I have a few friends that were my mom's friends to begin with!

Hope you have a great day!

Anonymous said...

So true!! Its amazing how a friendship can just be about common interests and doesn't matter the age of anyone :)

Caroline said...

So true!!! :)

black tag diaries said...

so true about #1... great remarks melissa.