Monday, January 3, 2011

Top Two Tuesday!


Top 2 Favorite Items from 2010 

Well, I have to be honest...I don't think either of my Top 2 were NEW in 2010...however, they were definitely "new to me" in 2010 because that's when I discovered them.

1.  Market Totes
I got one of these right before Thanksgiving and I absolutely ADORE it!  It doesn't matter if I am going to a tailgate, a party, or to my parent's house for Thanksgiving and Christmas, this thing goes with me everywhere!  If you haven't invested in one, or two, or three, you definitely should!

2.  Thirty-One Gifts 

A girl I work with started selling Thirty-One about 6 months ago and I am officially addicted!  I have now purchased for myself a thermal tote, a picnic blanket, a purse, and a zipper pouch...and that doesn't count the endless number of baby gifts and Christmas gifts I purchased for friends and family during 2010!

What are your favorite products from 2010?  Head over to Taylor's blog and link up!

4 comments:

katmcd said...

Those totes are so cute!

The Undomestic Mom said...

cute totes! and I adore 31 gifts!

Kathryn said...

Love those totes! And I am intrigued by 31 gifts - checking out their site now!

Jocelyn said...

Love the totes! I'm a Nashville gal, too!