Happy Wednesday ladies! I hope you are all having an excellent week! Here is what I’m loving today:
1. Spring Break! No, I don’t get to participate in Spring Break myself, and haven’t for 9 years…however, Metro Nashville schools are out for 2 full weeks and that means NO TRAFFIC! Woohoo! It’s definitely the little things in life and a 20 minute commute to work absolutely qualifies!
2. My new monogrammed sweatshirt! Pink Lou Lou opened my eyes to the wonderful world of Marley Lilly and I snagged this amazing lovely item last week. It arrived this weekend and Sunday’s weather was perfectly chilly enough to wear this lovely jewel. I seriously love it!
3. A Trip to Charleston! Yes, as usual, my beau and I are planning a super fun trip after tax season, and this year we will be headed to sunny Charleston, SC. I can’t wait to show Patrick a town that I spent so many summer vacations visiting! In true Melissa fashion, I’ve even ordered a travel guide. =)
4. Time with girl friends. I obviously don’t get a lot of that this time of year. However, not only did I have dinner with Kat last weekend, I’m also having lunch with Laura tomorrow. I love catching up with some of my favorite ladies…just wish I could do it more often!
5. And finally, I’m loving my beau and my Zo: