Friday, January 28, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday!

1. If my house was on fire and I could only grab 3 things I would grab my purse, my laptop, and my favorite outfit.  =)

2. A smell I really like is Black Raspberry Vanilla from Bath & Body Works and my beau's cologne.  I'm pretty senstive to smell though, so please nothing TOO strong!

3. Something you might not know about me is I love the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills...no, it's not something to be proud of, but that show is addictive!

4. Some of my favorite websites to putter about on are Facebook, Mint.com, and of course, Blogger.

5. This weekend I will work a little, relax a little, and play a little.  Stay tuned on Sunday or Monday to find out the full report!  =)

6. Nothing makes me happier than an unexpected day off work because of snow...unfortunately, I haven't had one of those this year, but it would make me REALLY happy!!!!!

7. A bad habit I have is driving too fast (don't worry Mom...I'm working on this).  I don't really have road rage, but I just like to get from Point A to Point B in shortest amount  of time possible!

If you would like to participate, head over to Lauren's blog and link up!

No comments: