Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Weekend Update!

Once again, I am very diligent with my blogging at the beginning of the week and then it all falls apart at the end of the week.  Oh, well, part of that may be because of my fun, fun weekend!  Even though it was a fun weekend, it was still one without pictures, so this update will be pretty short and sweet.

Friday night, it all started with Patrick's Work Christmas Party...well, it was originally a Christmas Party, but since it was post-poned because of weather back in December, I guess it was really just a fun get together.  This year's party was held at the restaurant, Allium, and it was delicious!  Patrick was in charge of this year's party, and he did a great job, if I do say so myself!  There was lots of fun conversation, lots of food, and lots of wine!  Maybe a little too much wine.  =)  Oh, and that reminds me...supposedly organic wine is supposed to really help control hangovers...well, let me be the first to say, that is a big load of crap!!!!!

On Saturday morning, after spending a little time hanging out with my beau, it was time for Andi and Ginger to arrive from Knoxville!  They decided to come to town this weekend to hang out before I got really busy at work!  We had so much fun!  All we did was shop, eat, and relax!  It was so fun getting to catch up with both of them. 

On Sunday, I went for a short run, relaxed a little bit by myself, and then Patrick and I headed to look for furniture!  I am happy to report that a decision was made and it will be delivered this Friday!  Woohoo!  I cannot wait!  No word, yet, on which bedroom suite I picked...I'm waiting until it's delivered this weekend to show all of my bloggy friends.  =)

Well, that's about all from my weekend!  Hopefully, all of you are having a wonderful week so far!

No comments: