Tuesday, January 25, 2011

#7 -- DONE!!!!!

I have been looking forward to this post ALL DAY LONG!  My new bedroom furniture finally arrived today, and I love it (although, I have to admit that it's WAYYYY bigger than I expected...I almost had a meltdown until they finished putting it together).  Now that I've had a few hours to take it all in, I couldn't be happier!  I'm so glad I added this to my 101 Things list!  Oh, and in case you were wondering, I decided on the bed with the storage underneath.  I loved the canopy bed, but I just had to go with a bed that sits up higher than that one did.  Here are a few pics!
Bed with the Chest of Drawers in the background
Dresser
Nightstand -- This is my favorite part since I've never had a nightstand before!
I still have a lot to do in this bedroom...starting with buying a comforter that is King sized instead of a Queen!  =)  However, I'm going to take my time and make sure I get exactly what I want!

4 comments:

Morgan said...

Ooooh I like the furniture!!!

Christina said...

It looks so good! I like it!

Amber said...

It looks amazing!! YAY!!!

Alysia said...

I love it!!!!!