Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Thank goodness it's Wednesday!  This week has been so long, and I am so glad to at least be on the other side of it.  Here's what I'm loving on this cold, cold Wednesday:

1.  I'm loving that my Knoxville friends are coming to town this weekend.  That can only mean one thing...shopping, shopping, shopping!  Can't wait to catch up with everyone!

2.  I'm loving that I'm buying new bedroom furniture soon!  I got my current bedroom suit when I was 13 and have used the same one ever since.  Therefore, this furniture purchase is long overdue, and I cannot wait! Here is a pic of the 2 that I am deciding between.  Opinions welcome PLEASE!

3.  I'm loving that because it snowed on Monday, that my beau and I got to go sledding:
Don't worry...I wouldn't let Patrick go down the same hill this girl broke her back on last year!
4.  I'm loving that I FINALLY took down my Christmas decorations last night!  That was officially the LONGEST they have ever been up!

What are you loving?  Head over to Jamie's blog and link up!

7 comments:

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

I love the storage of the first bed and the posts on the second bed! Good luck deciding!

Mrs. S said...

I love the second bedroom suit!

Unknown said...

Hello there! I'm just stopping by from the linkup! I'm so glad I did. I like the first bedroom picture better, but it might just be because i'm not a big fan of 4 post or canopy beds. I recently went sledding too....on a trash bag haha. I got it on camera too ...hahaha
So glad to find you i'm your newest follower!

AbbyS. said...

cute blog!!
in case you were wondering, I VOTE FOR #1. Love that storage.

Rachel said...

I love the second suite! It seems great!!

Alysia said...

I'm only a big fan of canopy beds when you have tall ceilings so my vote is for first one. You can't beat having that extra storage under the bed. I've had my current bedroom suite since I was 14 too. I think it's almost time upgrade as well.

D said...

Just stumbled across your blog and I love it! Stop by mine sometime, i'm your new follower! :)

www.simplymedb.blogspot.com

Be sure to enter my super cute giveaway!