Tuesday, January 11, 2011

11 in 2011: Day 11 -- What Are You Looking Forward to in 2011


Day 11:  What Are You Looking Forward to in 2011

There are so many things to look forward to this year...I am excited for tax season to end, I am excited to participate in the Country Music Half Marathon, I am excited for a fun summer, I am excited about going on several trips this year, and I am excited about spending time with family and friends.  I can't think of any 1 thing I am looking forward to more than another, but I definitely think this will be a fun year, and I can't wait to see what happens!

Well, this is the last day of 11 in 2011...a special thanks to Kit and MJ for hosting!  It was a great way to start the year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a very fun year planned....

Thanks so much for participating in the 11 in 2011 link up!! :)