Monday, January 10, 2011

11 in 2011: Day 10 -- Favorite Girls Night Out Event


Day 10:  Favorite Girls Night Out Event 

I love a good girls' night...unfortunately, I never seem to be able to coordinate them often enough, especially with everyone's lives being so busy.  However, my favorite girls night ever is heading to Sips 'n Strokes.  For those that don't know what this is, you show up to class with a bottle of wine and when you leave you have a beautiful picture that you made yourself.  It seems that I have done this with several groups of friends, and it is just a great experience because not only are you doing something together, but there is also plenty of time to catch up and chat during the class.  If they have a location in your town, you should definitely check it out!

2 comments:

Morgan said...

I LOVE Sips 'n Strokes!

Anonymous said...

I've never been to a Sips n Strokes, but sounds like fun!