Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Weight Watchers Wednesday

So, this past Monday was my first "weigh-in" with WeightWatchers!  I lost a total of 3.8 pounds, and I was pretty impressed by that!  I decided to devote this week's post to things I have learned in the last week:

1.  It's really hard to eat all of the points I am allowed everyday.  I get a ton of them!


2.  It's REALLY expensive to buy groceries when you are eating healthy!  Is it worth it?  Absolutely...but still, VERY expensive!


3.  Fruits and vegetables are my friends!  Not only do they have 0 Points, but they also taste great, are healthy, and have tons of fiber!


4.  I am not a fan of "logging" everything I eat.  WW sugests that you write everything you put in your mouth in a log and review it at the end of the week to see what worked for you that week and what didn't.  You would think this would be an OCD girl's dream...however...I HATE it!  I am trying my best to keep it up because it does make it easier to calculate points, but it's no fun!


5.  I feel sooooooo much better than I did a week ago!  I mean, seriously!  I'm not as tired, I'm not as hungry, I'm not as likely to be sick, and I'm a much faster runner! 

Okay, so I'm probably not THIS fast...but it's how I feel!  =)

6.  The processed TV dinners such as Lean Cuisine, SmartOnes, and Healthy Choice have wayyy more PointsPlus than they should based on how they taste.  In fact, I've pretty much cut them out of my diet!  The convenience just isn't worth it!


Stay tuned for next week's weight loss report! I know I'm definitely looking forward to it!  =)

1 comment:

Amber said...

Congrats! That's great weightloss for one week!! You are right - eating healthy can be expensive. But just think - you are saving money on doctor's visits and expensive procedures in the future! :)