Wednesday, November 10, 2010

New Camera

This has been such an exciting day!  I just couldn't wait to get home from work because guess what came in the mail today?  My brand new camera that I bought last week.  I am soooooooo excited for the battery to be fully charged so that I can play with it and learn everything that it does!  So, I guess you're wondering what kind of camera I ended up with.  It's the Nikon Coolpix S8100, and I'm pretty sure it's going to be fabulous!  Here's what it looks like:
And, yes, you guessed right...I got red.  The red one just looked so much more than the black one, ya know? 

I'll keep you updated on how I like it, and stay tuned for MANY pictures to come!  =)

1 comment:

Anna Catherine said...

Susan received a red Nikon for her birthday, and so far she's loving it! No doubt, you'll get lots of good use our of yours, too!!