Saturday, November 27, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

Sorry for not being around yesterday.  I was out and about with the family in Knoxville.  Oh, and still looking for the perfect dog to give Patrick as a Christmas present.  We're still working on that one though.  =(

I thought I might as well get caught up on the posts I missed even if they are a day late.

1.   Black Friday is not my cup of tea...even though I really WANT it to be my cup of tea.  We finally made it to Old Navy yesterday at 3:00 and all the doorbusters were gone.  =(  Guess I shouldn't complain since I did sleep until 9:30, right?

2.  Christmas shopping this year will include  gifts for my parents, siblings, Patrick, Patrick's mom, and a child off the Angel Tree.  My Christmas shopping is REALLY easy since there aren't any kids in the family, yet.

3.  Holiday shopping makes me  happy!  I love buying gifts that I think the special people in my life will love!

4.  This year my Christmas list will include   a Pandora bracelet, a few Pandora charms, an eBook Reader...honestly, though, anything I get will be amazing!

5.  Bargain hunter, or full price shopper?    Honestly, it just depends on how much I want an item.  If I REALLY want it, I will pay full price...however, I try to find a bargain everywhere I can.

6.  The best and worst things about shopping is   Best -- going home with lots of good items for my family and myself!  Worst -- spending wayyyy too much money!

7.  Online shopper or in-person shopper?  Again, it totally depends on the gift.  If it's an item that I know what I'm getting, I buy it online, but some things you just have to look at before you can purchase them.

It's not too late to head over to the little things we do and link up!

No comments: