Friday, November 12, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

1. The most spontaneous thing I've ever done was moving to Nashville.  Like I've said before, I probably made that decision without thinking it all the way through.  However, I think that's one point in my life when I must have given God full control because it's definitely not like me to make rash decisions.  He must have known what he was doing, because I couldn't be happier.

2. The best gift I've ever received was the gift of compassion for those less fortunate than myself.  My parents are both very compassionate people and they have taught me to be the same way.

3. A time that I was truly and genuinely surprised was when my girlfriends through me a surprise Birthday Party on my 28th Birthday.  I didn't know what hit me...I honestly, couldn't believe all those people were there for me...and it wasn't even a milestone!

4. I can't leave the house without my cell phone and camera.

5. My favorite day of the week is Saturday because I usually get to sleep in.

6. Something that can always make me laugh is the Elf-Yourself e-mails.  I LOVE those things!

7. My perfect day would include everything that last Sunday included.  However, at the end of it, I would watch a movie on the couch until I feel asleep and I wouldn't have to work the next day.

If you'd like to join along, visit the little things we do and link up!

No comments: