Friday, January 11, 2013

101 Things Update!

It's been awhile since I gave the 101 Things list any love...and I'm here to remedy that today.  Let me give you a little update on what I've been up to lately.

#57 - Have a Yard Sale!
Done!  I accomplished this in the fall and I even blogged about it here!  It was tons of fun and we made a lot of money!  Always a nice way to start the Christmas shopping season!

#64 - Go on a girls weekend trip with Anna Catherine and Kathleen.
This also happened back in the fall...the weekend before Thanksgiving to be exact.  We had a great time in St. Petersburg and Clearwater.  We ran in the Women's Half Marathon down there and then spent a few days at the beach...Love spending QT with these girls.

#75 - Make 2 new friends.
For anyone who knows me, you know that I love meeting new people and having tons of friends.  Well, that fact alone made this task somewhat difficult.  The reason is because it's hard for me to determine at what point I've have crossed over to becoming "friends" with someone.  I mean, both of these 2 girls I have known for several years!  And I'm not exactly sure at what point I became friends with them, but it seems like one day I looked up and realized that I consider them both good friends.  They are very sweet, lots of fun, and I know they would do anything for me...and I would them.

The first is my friend, Katie from work.  She's a sweetheart and we have tons of fun talking about everything going on in our lives and what's happening outside the office.  She can also bake a killer cake and is a large supply of some of my favorite recipes.  We're also joining the Junior League together this year, so I'm super pumped about that!

The second is my friend, Laura.  She and I are in the Nashville Junior Chamber together and we actually served on the Board together, before my term was up.  Sometime last year, she joined our Kickball team and I think that's when we really got to know each other better!  Anyone who knows Laura knows she's a super fun chic!

I consider myself very lucky to add these 2 ladies to my "friends" list!  If you don't know them, you should definitely meet them!

No comments: