Wednesday, January 23, 2013

What I’m Loving Wednesday!

WILW

Happy Wednesday everyone!  I hope you are all having an excellent week.  Here’s what I’m loving today:

1.  That I got an e-mail today stating that my customized North Face jacket has shipped.  Here’s the one I “designed:”north face

2.  That this weekend I am hosting a Scentsy party.  My friend, Anna Catherine, is selling these products and I’m excited to see what it’s all about!Scentsy

3.  The book Bossy Pants by Tina Fey!  I started reading this book a few weeks ago and it’s a great read!  You should check it out!bossy pants

4.  That my condo is rented!  I know, I know, I talked about this earlier this week!  However, if you knew how excited I am, you would totally understand my need to discuss it constantly!  It’s going to be soooo nice to only have 1 mortgage!  Woohoo!Kitchen2

5.  As always, I’m loving these 2:IMG_0349

No comments: