Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What I’m Loving Wednesday!

WILW

Oh, Wednesday…how I’ve missed you and all your loveliness.  It’s so nice to have a reminder of everything  happy on this mid-week Hump Day!  This Wednesday, I am loving…

  1. That we get to see this sweet girl’s face this weekend!  I’m fairly certain her grandparents (who have been keeping her for the last 4 weeks) aren’t nearly as happy about us taking her away as we are, but we have missed her so badly, and can’t wait to love on her a little bit.www.streetlightrepublic.com
  2. Homemade dinners by my beau!  Last night, he made me the yummiest dinner of bacon wrapped filet, mashed potatoes, and baked beans.  Yum-O!  fd-loveyou-cook
  3. Time to read!  This past week while out of town, I managed to read more than I have in years!  It was amazing, and I really hope I’m able to carry this desire to read right on into busy season.reading-book_1374406c
  4. Girls’ Nights!  I can’t wait until next Tuesday when I am getting together with a few of my favorite ladies to have dinner at The Melting Pot!  It should be a wonderful time with some of my favorite chicas!ladies-night
  5. And last but not least, I’m loving my beau…www.streetlightrepublic.com

Here’s to all of us having a fantastic Wednesday!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Stopping by from WILW! I live in Nashville too. Dinner sounds delicious.