Monday, January 28, 2013

Weekend Update!

While Patrick was out of town this weekend at a bachelor party, Zoey and I decided to have the ultimate girls’ weekend!  Friday night, we watched about 4 episodes of Nashville and just relaxed the rest of the night. 

Saturday, after I worked in the morning, I came home and cleaned the house a little bit.  I had a Scentsy party that night because my friend, Anna Catherine, is selling it.  We had a great time hanging out with some really fun ladies!  AND, I got lots of good stuff, too!  After that I grabbed dinner with Alysia and Inta and was home in bed by 10:00 pm.

On Sunday, I relaxed around the house in the morning, then I headed to get my rings cleaned and then to get a mani/pedi.  It was glorious!  By that point, my beau was back home relaxing with Zoey, so I decided to head back and hang out with them.  After a nap, a good dinner, and an episode of Downton Abbey, it was time for bed! 

It was a nice weekend, but of course, it went by too soon.  How was your weekend?

No comments: