Wednesday, January 30, 2013

What I’m Loving Wednesday!

WILW

Happy Wednesday!  I hope you are all making it through this mid-week hump day!  Here’s what I’m loving on this day and everyday!

1.  Reliving our wedding day through all of these wedding posts!  It brings back so many memories and I love it!

www.streetlightrepublic.com

2.  Speaking of our wedding…our photo album should be here any day and THAT makes this girl SUPER happy!  I can’t wait to see it, and to see Will and Laurie (our photographers) again…it’s been too long!  Here is a sample of what our album will look like!

wedding album

3.  That my beau will be in town this weekend!  I know it’s silly, and I know that sometimes some good ole fashioned girl time and alone time does the mind and body well.  However, with it being tax season and me having limited time, I am glad that this coming weekend we get to spend some quality time together!

DSCN4882

4.  Speaking of this weekend, it’s SUPER Bowl weekend!  I love the Super Bowl…not just the parties, but I love spending the entire day on Sunday watching coverage of the big game!  This year, I think I’m cheering for the Ravens…not sure exactly why I chose them…maybe because I like purple?

ravens

5.  And finally, I’m always loving these 2:

www.streetlightrepublic.com

No comments: