Monday, January 14, 2013

Weekend Update!

This weekend was probably my last work free one for many weeks, and therefore, I decided that even though I really needed to stay at home and get some things marked off my to do list, I was going to have a wonderful time.

The weekend started out with dinner with our friend Jack and his new girlfriend, Jenna.  We went to J. Alexander’s and then to Broadway Brewhouse to have a few drinks and shoot a little pool.  It was a great time, and it’s been too long since Patrick and I had a double date. 

The next morning, we showed my condo to potential tenants, and then we headed to Knoxville to pick up our sweet doggy.  We haven’t seen her in 4 whole weeks and we were beside ourselves with excitement!  After catching up with her and my family, we headed to a friend dinner in downtown Knoxville.  For those who haven’t been to Knoxville in awhile, you need to go back and head downtown…it’s so cute and so fun!  We ate at Nama, a sushi restaurant, and then headed to Sapphire for a drink before heading back to get more QT with Zoey!

On Sunday, we got up and headed to church and lunch before we packed up the car and brought Zoey back to Nashville.  The rest of the evening was spent cooking a yummy dinner (recipe coming soon), relaxing and getting ready for the work week. 

Here’s to a great work week!

No comments: