Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

It's Wednesday!!!!  And while that means that my staycation week is half over, I've still got many things to love on this day!  In fact, I am loving:

1.  That Sweet Zoey is getting her picture made this afternoon for mine and Patrick's first co-Christmas card.  I. CAN'T. WAIT!
Here's a "practice" picture we took of Zoey last night!
2.  That my sister has agreed to go Black Friday shopping with me this year.  I have never been shopping early on Black Friday because I can't get anyone to crawl out of bed to go with me...not this year!  Laura is taking one for the Family Team and heading out with me!  I hope to find of TONS of good deals at many stores...just to name a few:



3.  That after being REALLY under the weather this weekend, I am finally starting to feel like myself again!  I wish that I could figure out the magic secret to keep from getting these awful sinus infections every year, but just when I think I have it figured out, one sneaks up on me when I least expect it.
Even though this pic came from pinterest and was not taken at my house, I'm sure Patrick wishes someone had done this for me...it would have made his life much easier.  =)
4.  That tomorrow is Turkey Day, and Patrick will be deep-frying the turkey this year!    Yummy!
5.  And finally...I'm loving these two...especially since they made sure I was taken care of this weekend when I wasn't feeling well.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and I hope you all have many things to Love!

No comments: