Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Plenty to be THANKful For - Blog Swap Revealment

Manic Mother


For the blog swap, I was teamed up with Kristine at Living a Barefoot and Crazy Lifestyle, and she did such a great job with my goodies.  After being off work all week last week, it was so nice to come back to the office on Monday to this package sitting on my desk:
And when I opened it up, it was even cuter:
The gifts inside were exactly the type of stuff that I love:
I got some yummy Peppermint candy... 
...some Iced Gingerbread handsoap from Bath and Body Works...

...a Gingerbread scented candle...

...and this beautiful snowflake candle holder...
I LOVE Christmas scented stuff, so I am so excited for all of my goodies!  I can't wait to test them all out!  Thanks so much Kristine!  You definitely know how to please this girl!  =)

No comments: