Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Weekend Update!

This weekend was one of many ups and downs...the ups were because there were many fun points, and the downs were because I was sick almost the entire weekend...and just when I thought I was feeling better and would head out to do something fun, I would begin feeling sick again and the vicious cycle started all over!  Fortunately, I went to the doctor this morning, received some antibiotics, and am, hopefully, on the mend!

Friday night, Patrick and I had dinner with our friends, Casey and Dennis at Table 3 (a French restaurant in Green Hills).  The service was kinda crappy, but the food was really good and the company was even better!  It was great to hang out with these two.  We both have such busy lives that we very rarely get to hang out!

Saturday, I woke up feeling terrible, so I just laid around all day...I even had to miss my hair appointment.  Thank goodness I don't have to work this week and was able to reschedule!  That afternoon, I was starting to feel a little better, so Patrick and I headed down to Franklin to have dinner and drinks with Alysia, Ed, Kathleen, and Mickey!  We first had dinner at 55 South, where we continued to hang out after dinner to watch UT win their first SEC game of the season!  Yes, it was Vandy, but I was still super excited for the boys in orange!  Now, if we can JUST win next week, we'll be heading to another bowl game this year!  WOOHOO!
All the girls watching the end of the game!
After the game, we headed to JJ's Wine Bar!  I have to say, this place was so cool!  When you walk in they give you a "wine card."  This card allows you to pick from several different wines and purchase either a taste, a half glass, or a full glass.  It's a really cool concept and has a great environment to relax and catch up with friends.
Patrick giving us his best sophisticated look.  =) 
The entire gang!

The amazing chocolate fondue that Alysia got us!
Sunday morning, Patrick and I got up and headed to church, lunch and to run some errands.  As we were heading home to watch the Titans game, I started feeling really rough again...therefore, the rest of my night was spent relaxing on the couch.

Despite being pretty sick, it actually ended up being a pretty good weekend.  How was your weekend?

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Hope you're feeling better!