Wednesday, December 1, 2010

#84 -- DONE!!!!!

In case you aren't from Nashville, or you just haven't heard, the Nashville Flea Market is shutting down in March, unless the city decides to leave it at its current location at the Fairgrounds.  Anyway, since I won't have a lot of time after the first of the year, I decided that I better get this one marked off my 101 Things list soon.  It was actually a lot of fun.  Yes, there were MANY things that were just silly, but there was also LOTS of cool stuff.  We had the most fun in "Antique Alley" and even found several of these items that reminded me of my childhood.  No, I didn't buy any of these things, but I definitely took pictures:
My mom has some dishes that match this perfectly!
Topps Baseball Cards
A copy of the Shoney's Big Boy catalog!
I even saw an old school Rainbow Bright!  Soooooo freakin' cool! 

Patrick managed to find a really cool old school suitcase:
You should definitely check out your local flea market.  They are super neat!

No comments: