Tuesday, December 14, 2010

#42 -- DONE!!!!!

Again, I know I am flying through some of these 101 Things right now, but honestly, it all seems to be working out so well.  Two Sundays ago, after both the Titans AND the Colts lost, Patrick had the fabulous idea that we might be able to get tickets to last Thursday night's game between the two rivals for a very good price.  Sure enough, he found great seats at a great price, so I immediately called my brother to see if he wanted to come to town to see his favorite team (the Colts) for part of his Christmas gift from me.  Thankfully, he was able to get off work on such short notice!  Last Thursday night, with Patrick and I dressed in our Titans gear, and Daniel dressed in his Colts jersey (and all 3 of us so bundled up we were almost unrecognizable) headed out into the cold to cheer on our respective teams.  Here are a few pics:
The view from our seats!
Daniel and Patrick before the game starts
My beau and I trying to stay warm...and also making sure I document this evening in pictures!  =)
The NFL Network guys were doing the pre-game from the field.
If you look closely, you can see Peyton Manning (#18) on the screen during the coin flip.
Well, the game didn't end well for us Titans fans, but I do have to say that as a Tennessee Vols fan, I will ALWAYS have a special place in my heart for Peyton!  I know this goes against everything that I should believe in as a Titan's fan, and I also know that Patrick is rolling his eyes in disappointment as he reads this, but I think Mr. Manning is such an upstanding guy.  Therefore, if the Titans can't make it to the playoffs, there's no other team I'd rather go!

No comments: