Wednesday, December 29, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I can't believe how fast this week has flown by...maybe it's because I haven't been a very good blogger.  Well, hopefully, I can improve a little bit after this post.
This Wednesday I'm loving...
1.  That my beloved Tennessee Volunteers play tomorrow evening in the Music City Bowl right here in Nashville, TN and yours truly will be in the stands cheering them on!!!!!!  I'm really keeping my fingers crossed that the homefield advantage-like conditions will coast our boys to a victory!

2.  That my weekend officially began at 5:01 this afternoon!  I don't think I'll get to sleep very late and I have a lot to do in the next few days, but it will still be nice to have some time away from work.

3.  That I finally have some color to my skin...I know it's totally ridiculous, but I broke down and got a spray tan tonight.  I just looked SOOOOO pale in the winter, and think that this will make me feel better in addition to looking a little more lively.

4.  That I get to spend some time with 2 of my BFFs, Kat and Anna Catherine this weekend.  We always get together one last time before Kat and I fall into the black hole that is tax season and this weekend is the date!  I can't wait to catch up with both of them!

5.  That I run in my first 5K this Saturday!  I say that I'm loving this, but really I'm scared to death.  I have never in my life ran 3.1 miles, and I'm terrified I won't be able to do it.  I know that I may not be able to run the whole thing, but I know that I've trained really hard and look forward to the big day!

6.  The Healthy Cooking Magazine that my dad...excuse me SANTA put in my stocking this year.  Since I will be changing my eating habits after the new year, this magazine should definitely come in handy!
7.  My Pandora bracelet that my parents got me for Christmas!  I don't have a good picture of it, but I can assure you, it's fabulous!

Head on over to Jamie's blog and let me in on what you're loving!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

I just love my Pandora bracelet :) It's so fun to get new charms!

Anonymous said...

I would love a tan, I only burn and go back to being white, ha! Maybe a spray tan is the way for me to go too! Happy New Year!