Monday, December 13, 2010

Top Two Tuesday!


Top Two Games
 Games are one of my favorite passtimes.  Having a brother 5 years older and a sister 6 years younger, there weren't many things we could do as a family for fun.  However, we played LOTS (and I mean LOTS) of games...in fact, we still do every Thanksgiving and Christmas!  My favorite games are...

1.  Mexican Train Dominos
We used to play this game all the time in college, but I forgot how much I loved it until we played it at the cabin last weekend.  Sooooooo glad I own it, so I can teach all of my friends in Nashville to play!  =)

2.  Phase 10
I discovered this game a few years ago, and I love it!  It's definitely a family favorite and can keep you busy for hours.

Since I love games so much, I can't wait to see what your favs are so I can add more to my collection.  Head on over to The Undomestic Momma and let me know!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh... love me some Phase10 too!!

Happy Tuesday!

Kit said...

Everyone LOVES Phrase 10....I have never played it but I think I will check it out!

Kerbi said...

It's been so long since I played Phase 10! Love it!