Friday, December 3, 2010

"12 Days of Christmas" Blog Challenge -- Day 11: New Year Resolutions

Okay, so Blogger is acting funny, so I'm unable to add the "12 Days of Christmas" picture.  However, you've seen it everyday over the last 11 days, so you know what it looks like.

Today is all about New Year Resolutions.  Like most people, I don't make many resolutions because I never keep them.  However, I'm going to go ahead and get a few documented...maybe this will be MY year!

1.  Lose 10 pounds so I look good in Kat's wedding.  =)
2.  Simplify my life.  I don't mean get rid of stuff or become a hermit.  I guess I really mean that I'm going to learn to be more content just spending an evening relaxing and not feel like I have to be so busy that I stay stressed out all year long!
3.  Run a 5K.  This task has been on my New Year Resolutions list for about 5 years now (I know, I know...I'm just as embarassed as I should be).  However, this year I am running in the Resolution Run on 1/1/11, so hopefully, I can actually meet this one.

Maybe since I've actually written these down, I will be more accountable.  Let's hope so because all 3 are pretty important to me!

Well, that's all from me for today.  We are heading to Gatlinburg to spend the weekend with friends.  If I'm not around, I will definitely have a fun recap early next week!  Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Yay for running a 5K! Should be a piece of cake if you could get through those 13.1 miles a few weeks ago! I love races, they are tons of fun! Good luck!

April Westerhold said...

I've got run a 5k on my list, too! Cute site, love the disco balls.