Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Top Two Tuesday!

It's Tuesday...which can only mean that it's time to head on over to Taylor's and share your weekly Top 2!

 
Top 2 Favorite Christmas Memories

1.  Daily Advent Devotional  
I've mentioned this before, so I won't go into a lot of detail, but pretty much my family used to do a daily devotional as a family during the Advent (or Christmas) season...at the time, there's a good chance I didn't always love it that much, but looking back on it, it's one of my favorite Christmas memories.
 
2.  Decorating the Family Christmas Tree  
Every year on the Friday after Christmas, we would decorate the family Christmas tree.  This was always so fun because we had a TON of Christmas ornaments, and I loved getting to look at each one every year.  My mom always kept 3 ornament boxes (one for me and each of my siblings) and we got to hang our own Christmas ornaments.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I always loved decorating our family Christmas tree as well!