Saturday, October 30, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

Again, here I am doing my Fill in the Blank a day late.  Well, this time it wasn't really my fault...the internet at my house wasn't working yesterday, so I was forced to forego my blogging for the day.  That's okay, it's never too late, right?
1. My Halloween plans this year will include going to a Halloween party at a friend of Patrick's house!  This is the first year Patrick and I have celebrated Halloween together because he is usually on his out-of-the-country trip at this time, so I'm pretty pumped about it!

2. My most memorable Halloween costume was probably a few years ago when a few girlfriends and I were the Deal or No Deal girls and one of the girl's boyfriend was Howie Mandell.  Here's a pic just for fun:
3. For Halloween this year I'm going to be well...that's going to be a secret until the Weekend Update.  =)

4. I've always wanted to dress up as the costume that wins the costume contest...that has NEVER happened to me and isn't likely to with my uncreative self in charge of the costume.  =(

5. Halloween free association! one word:  CANDY!!!!!

6. The worst thing about Halloween is that I never feel like my costume is good enough and I never feel comfortable.  =(

7. The best thing about Halloween is seeing kids in cute little Halloween costumes.  I like to hand out candy, but unfortunately, I doubt I'll have many Trick-or-Treaters. 

Well, that's it guys!  If you aren't embarrassed to be posting your Fill in the Blank late like me, then head on over to the little things we do and link up!

1 comment:

monica said...

love the deal or no deal idea...

xo
monica