Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pudding Shot Recipe

Okay, so please take a minute to ignore the fact that this post makes me sound like the biggest drinker/partier alive.  I promise, I'm not THAT big of a partier, but I discovered this recipe from this girl (yes, it was wayyyyy before she was pregnant), and now, all of my friends are HOOKED!!!!!  My Knoxville friends insist that I bring them with me every time I head East, and now that I've made it a few times, I must say I'm getting pretty good at it.  I made them for our tailgate on Saturday, and surprisingly, all 100 were eaten by the end of the day!  Below is the recipe:

1 regular sized package Jell-O pudding, any flavor (I used French Vanilla and Chocolate this weekend)
2 cups milk
3/4 cup Kahlua
1/4 cup vodka
16 oz. container Cool Whip

Make the Jell-O pudding by combining the pudding mix with the milk and stir for 1-2 minutes.  Add in the Kahlua and vodka.  Stir in the Cool Whip until mixed well.  Fill 50 3 oz. plastic cups 1/2 full and refrigerate until ready to serve.

Pure deliciousness!  Enjoy!  P.S.  The chocolate one tastes just like a Wendy's Frosty!!!!!  =)

No comments: