Monday, October 18, 2010

#21 -- DONE!!!!!

Yes, I know it's been awhile since I completed something on my 101 Things list.  However, this weekend, while celebrating Alysia's birthday, I was able to complete another task, and we had such a wonderful time.

Last year about this time, everyone was talking about going to this place called Arrington Vineyards.  Well, I didn't know what all the fuss was about, but after heading there to celebrate Kat's birthday (yes, this is a VERY popular celebration location), I totally understood why everyone was heading out there.  First-of-all, it's out in the country and sits up on top of a hill.  Therefore, it's absolutely beautiful with all the fall leaves.  Secondly, it's the closest thing us Nashvillians have to tailgating.  Everyone brings a picnic blanket, camping chairs, food, and wine and just hangs out with their friends the entire night laughing and having a great time.  Third, they have live music AND a campfire for making smores.  And finally, they have delicious WINE...nuff said.  =)  Here are a few pics from our adventurous evening:
Patrick and I as we are walking in...
Another shot of us...with the sunset behind us.
Group Shot!  Happy Birthday Alysia!

Me with Kat and the Birthday Girl

Alysia and Patrick proudly displaying the sticks they found for roasting marshmellows!
Alysia's niece, Jayla -- I'd like to think she likes me, but I'm pretty sure she's just this friendly to everyone...She's pretty fabulous either way.  =)
Well, there you have it...all-in-all, it was a great night!  The only way it could have been better is if it just lasted longer.  =)

No comments: