Saturday, October 2, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

Yes, yes, yes...I am a day late doing my Fill in the Blank Friday, AGAIN...oh, well, better late than never.
1. True happiness is being content with the moment I am in and the way my life is RIGHT NOW.

2. The most surreal moment of my life was probably when I moved to Nashville.  It all happened so fast, and I really never thought I would leave my home town, so when the dust settled and I realized I had really made a life here, it seemed too good to be true.  Still, the best decision I have ever made.

3. My favorite texture is I'm not really sure on this one...as far as clothing, I like all textures (except wool...not a fan of being itchy), but for something to feel or cover up with, I like very soft velvety textures.

4. My signature color is definitely BLACK!  I love wearing all things black.

5. My signature style is traditional, popular looks with a little bit of an edge.  I like to look normal all while looking just a little bit different (in a good way) at the same time.

6. If I could choose one store to spend my life savings at, it would be The Limited!  I freakin' LOVE this store!  There aren't many times that I go in here and don't find the perfect outfit!  If only my pockets were currently deep enough for me to buy everything I want in there!

7. My best thing about autumn is everything pumpkin flavor!  I love pumpkin cookies (I have the perfect recipe, BTW), pumpkin pie, pumpkin spiced lattes, and pumpkin muffins.  I LOVE that flavor and unfortunately, you can only find it between October - November.

Well, friends, I hope your weekend is good.  I'll be back soon with a weekend update!

No comments: