Friday, October 8, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

Yummy, Oh, how I love coffee!  It keeps me awake when I am simply to exhausted to go on, it keeps me warm when my office is FREEZING, and it reminds me of Fall...well, Pumpkin Lattes remind me of fall and that's what I am choosing to pretend this picture is:
1. The first thing I do in the morning to start my day is hit the snooze button and pray that it's really Saturday!  =)

2. Today I wish I was already in bed because I have to get up early tomorrow!

3. If I had an extra $100 in my bank account today I'd buy both the black AND brown boots I found at Macy's tonight...oh, decisions, decisions...

4. Tomorrow will be a busy, busy day!  First, breakfast at Mickey's, then the Germantown Street Festival, THEN, it's off to Cookeville to watch Robbing Reality play what may be their final show.

5. Two things that don't go together are busyness and relaxation...somehow I have too much of the first and not enough of the latter.  =(

6. Something I can never pass up at the grocery store is diet soda...yes, I definitely have an addiction!

7. The last time I tried something new was tonight...we had Papa Murphy's pizza and it was DELICIOUS!!!!!  Highly recommended!

If you'd like to participate in Fill in the Blank Friday, head on over to the little things we do and link up!

1 comment:

Ms. Emmy N said...

New to your blog ~ It's super cute! And what a fun post, sounds like a great weekend... and I would do the exact same thing with an extra $100.. I have been debating in which color boots to invest in for the winter for a few weeks now!