Monday, October 4, 2010

Weekly To Do List

Does anyone else feel the need to find some accountability?  I felt so scattered this weekend, and since I have a fairly unbusy week (a VERY rare occurance for me), I've decided I have quite a few things I need to get done.  Therefore, I thought I would share my list with you in hopes that it actually keeps me from procrastinating so much...here goes nothing!  I'll report back next week on my progress!

1.  Fix the toilet in my master bathroom.  (No this is definitely not glamourous, but unfortunately, it broke right before I left for Vegas and I need to get it fixed.)
2.  Help Patrick wrap up his business tax return.  (Clearly I have failed in the girlfriend category if I am just now doing this in early October.)
3.  Buy the rest of this girl's baby shower gift. (Her shower isn't actually until October 17, but I'm pretty excited about it, so I want to go ahead and do it.)  =)
4.  Clear out 2 rooms of my house in preparation of my upcoming yard sale at the end of the month.
5.  Change my closet over from summer clothes to fall clothes.
6.  Blog every weekday this week!

Hope you all have a great week.  Here's to Melissa NOT procrastinating!!!!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Okay - you've inspired me. I will be borrowing this idea for my post today. I complained yesterday about how overwhelmed I feel so now it's time to make my to-do list and get things marked off. :)

Amber said...

Not gonna lie - I'm pretty excited about #3! :) And I have totally started making personal to-do lists as well...they can pretty much be found scattered all over our house/my purse/my office at the moment! :)