Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Top Two Tuesday!


Top 2 Favorite Old Pictures

Anyone who knows me knows that I take pictures ALL THE TIME!  Therefore, it's REEEEAAALLLY hard for me to pic just 2 pictures that are my all time favorite.  Therefore, I'm going to change this post a little bit and call it my Top 2 Favorite Pictures RIGHT now!


1.  Patrick and Me at This Year's Junior Chamber Gala
I love this picture for many reasons, but mainly because we were both dressed up and that night was so fun...oh, and it's not everyday I get to wear a hot pink dress!  =)

2.  Family Picture on Mother's Day
Number 2 is a tie...my family does not have a tripod...therefore, it's impossible for all of us to get in the picture at one time.  Therefore, I like both of these pictures...the first is my dad, brother Daniel, sister Laura, and my parents' dog Peppermint.  The second picture is of the same people but switch out my dad with my mom.  =)

If you'd like to play along, head over to Taylor's blog and link up!

If you'd like to play along, head over to Taylor's blog and link up!

No comments: