Thursday, September 8, 2011

Somebody's Having a Baby...

...but don't worry...it's definitely not me!  It IS however, my BFF from Knoxville, Andi!  She presented me with THIS picture on Sunday when I was in town:
I can't wait to meet this little bundle of joy on March 15...well, let's face it, I won't meet this baby any time close to March 15 because that's right in the middle of the craziest time of year for me.  However, you better believe I will be there to say hello as soon as I am able!  I know Andi and Rob will be excellent parents and I can't wait to meet Baby Bullington!

2 comments:

Christina said...

That's awesome! Congrats to your friends!

I'm going to be in Knoxville next week! Yay!

Justin and Marcie said...

You can imagine my excitement when I found out that our due date was December 27th...guess who's missing busy season all together this year?!?!? Congrats to your friend!!