Thursday, September 22, 2011

It's OK Thursday!

Its Ok Thursdays


So, this is the first time I've ever linked up with Amber and Neely for this fun blog topic, but since I've been doing their Fall Blog Challenge, I thought I'd go ahead and give this a shot, too.  So, without further ado...It's OK...

...if I have been saving up all of my Weight Watcher Bonus Points this week because my beau is taking me to Ruth's Chris for a yummy dinner tomorrow night!

...if I got so angry this afternoon that my Garmin seems to be broken that I turned the car around, came home, and didn't run!

...if I took a half day off work today to get my hair did!  Trust me...waiting another week was NOT an option!

...to have a love/hate relationship with my organizational skills!  It makes it really hard to relax EVER, but it's also amazing when everything is in it's place!

...to wish that Zoey could sleep in the bed with me...I know it's a completely horrible idea to get this started, but she's such a cuddler.

...to love the way I look with a spray tan more than I do with a natural tan!

...to be so flippin' thankful that tomorrow is Friday!  I NEED a weekend in the WORST way!

1 comment:

Stephanie @ Blonde Highlights said...

I figured better late than never to post on your pp savings for dinner at ruths chris!!!! 1) I am jealous... Yum yum! 2) I just started ww and am all about saving all of my extra pp for wine and food!

Also... It took me a half day off of work to get my hair done last week as well. Oops :)

Hope you had a good weekend!!! Xoxo, Stephanie @ Blonde Highlights