Friday, September 9, 2011

Fall Workout Clothes

Since I registered not only for a 10 mile race but also another half marathon this week, I thought I'd share with you some of my wishes in the way of workout clothes this fall!  I would LOOOOVE to have any of these lovely items in MY workout wardrobe!
Reflective Tee via Asics

Nirvana Top via Athleta

Active Compression Jacket via Old Navy

C9 by Champion Fitted Running Tight via Target

C9 by Champion Running Capri Pants via Target

Printed Powermesh CYA Skirt via Athleta

And last but not least...Nike Tempo Track Shorts via Dick's Sporting Goods
I would also love to have a few of these accessories:
Morning Run Cap via Athleta

Base Miles Headband via Athleta 
H2O 2-Bottle Belt by Fuel Belt via Athleta
What are some of your fall running must-haves?

No comments: