Monday, September 26, 2011

Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge - Day 6

Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge


Linking up with Neely and Amber again!  Day 6 of the Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge is all about my favorite Fall TV shows!  I love Fall TV; and can't wait to enjoy all of the following shows this year:
Watched this show last week, and I thought it was pretty cute!

This show is so inspiring!


This show is classic, and will always be one of my favorites!

Pretty excited about adding a drama to my show list!

Possibly my favorite reality show!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this show!

I think this show is perfect for people my age!  Can't wait to watch the 2nd episode!

3 comments:

Christina said...

I thought 2 Broke Girls was pretty funny!

Whitney I liked too!

Victoria said...

himym and pan am rock :)

happy tv watching!

Caroline said...

I liked 2 Broke Girls! So cute!