Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge - Day 5

Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge


Even though I am over 48 hours late in posting this, but I always live by the philosphy of Better Late Than Never...especially with blogging!

Today topic is things I am looking forward to about fall.  Here is my list:

1.  All the beautiful leaves!!!!!  I love driving to East Tennessee this time of year!

2.  EVERYTHING pumpkin flavored!  There is nothing better than that flavor, but it only tastes good during the months of September, October, and November.  =)

3.  The new Fall TV shows!  I know, I know, they've already started, but since I'm as far behind on my DVR as I am in blogging, it's as if they haven't even started for me!

4.  Life slowing down a little bit...I feel like Spring and Summer are such busy times of year for me, so it's always nice when things slow down a little bit this time of year.

What about you?  What are your favorite things about fall?  Head over to Neely's and Amber's blogs and link up!

No comments: