Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge - Day 4

Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge


Day 4 of the Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge is all about decorating for fall and Halloween...so I'm a little embarrassed about this one...I have never been very good at decorating for any time of year other than Christmas.  I'm more of a "figure out what you like and leave it that way" kinda girl.  However, one thing I definitely want to decorate with this fall is Mums.  Here is a little inspiration that I found on none other than Pinterest.
These are definitely my favorite colored Mums!

Love all the different colors!

So Creative!

This looks a little like Spring to me, but that makes me happy, too!
What are your favorite fall decorations?  Head over to Amber and Neely's blogs to link up!

No comments: