Monday, August 27, 2012

Weekend Fun!

Hello lovely blog friends!  I hope your weekend was just as slendid as mine...here is a wrap-up...bullet point style.

  • I made my beau this yummy dinner:


  • I watched this movie:
I was actually pleasantly surprised...pretty funny!
  • I ran in the Titans 5K with these fun friends:
I was pretty proud of my time...36:54!  I haven't ran a 5K under a 12 minute mile in quite sometime!
  • I had a delicious breakfast with my fun runner friends after the race!  We ate at 417 Union, which is one of my fav breakfast joints downtown!
  • I worked in our kitchen a little...we are ALMOST finished unpacking and consolidating and organizing that room of the house. 
  • I also got to finally open this fun wedding gift:
  • I went to a lake cabin with some awesome girls for Stacy's bachelorette party where I wore this fun new dress:
I love you Target!
  • I worked a little.  =(
  • I relaxed with my beau and my Zeau.
  • I went to the Chinese buffet with Patrick...yes, it's ridiculously embarassing, but it's my blog, so I will admit what I want.  =)
All-in-all, it was a great weekend!  Can't wait until the next one...because it's a 3 DAY weekend!  Have a great Monday folks!

No comments: