Wednesday, August 8, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday everyone!  I hope you all are having a wonderful week!  Mine has been good for the most part, but man oh man, not working for most of the month of July is finally catching up with me!  I am busy, busy, busy!  All that aside, here are a few things I am loving on this hot summer day:

1.  Dressing up in wedding dresses!  Yes, you read that right...I get to play dress up again this Sunday!  Since it rained ALL. DAY. LONG. on our wedding day, and since we have the greatest photogs ever, we get to meet them downtown this weekend for a few more pics...and the best part -- Sweet Zoey gets to participate this time!
2.  Sweet Zoey -- Speaking of Zoey, our sweet doggy is finally back with us in Nashville and we couldn't be happier about it...no, it wasn't great that she kinda pouted and acted depressed for a day or 2 when she came back, but she is finally back to her old self now!
3.  My Beau -- Yes, I'm loving my hubby this week a little more than usual.  Why you ask?  Well, because even though he and I are experiencing some of the pains of trying to combine 2 households, he has been a definite trooper.  Every time I turn around he's cleaning out another closet or another cabinet, and he has no idea how much I appreciate it!
4.  Gift Cards -- And man did we get a ton of them!  This weekend, I plan to head to all of our favorite stores and stock up on all of the remaining goodies from our registry and I can't wait!
5.  Reading -- One thing I had a lot of time to do on the honeymoon that I was surprised by is read.  I read one book completely and hope to finish another one this week.  I am not a fast reader at all, and I don't really ever get enough time to do it...however, sometimes there's just nothing like a good book.
What are you loving today?  Head over to This Kind of Love to fill us in!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Loving your loves!

Hope you’re having a great Wednesday! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!