Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Work Bridal Shower

In early June, my wonderful co-workers threw Patrick and me a shower during lunch one Friday.  The food was so delicious; my friend, Samantha's husband makes homemade BBQ and he actually smoked it outside in our parking lot that day.  Everyone else brought their favorite side dish to go with the pork and it was amazing! We also had a delicious cake...take a look!
Isn't it so pretty?
Next up was the gifts!  The gifts were unbelievable.  Patrick and I received more gifts than either of us imagined we would, and we are so fortunate and grateful for these people.
The gift table before we opened anything!

We are both clearly excited about this gift!

And who doesn't love dishtowels!

All of the people in my department went in together and got me a KitchenAid Mixer.  Ah-mazing!

All of the loot we got!  I told you it was amazing!
Can you believe all that stuff?  I still can't believe it!  Something else that was awesome was that my mom was able to make it to town for this shower!
Love this picture!
 It was a great day and great that Patrick could be involved, too!

No comments: