Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday everyone!  I hope you all are having a wonderful week!  Here is what I'm loving today:

1.  That my BFF from Knoxville, Andi, is coming to town for a visit this weekend!  I can't wait to shop, eat at the Cheesecake Factory, relax, and catch up!  This time next year, little Kennedy will be born...I bet the stores we shop in may change soon!  =)
2.  Rainy Days!  I don't know what the weather is like in your neck of the woods, but in Nashville, it is POURING buckets!  I just wish that I could lay in bed and cuddle all day...oh, well, maybe one day...
  3.  That my beau and I have decided to do something a little non-traditional for our "pre-tax season weekend trip."  Every since the year we started dating, we have gone on a weekend trip right before tax season got underway...well, this year, instead of driving 2-3 hours and feeling like we have to see all the sights in whatever city we are visiting, we're planning a "staycation."  No, it won't be as exciting, but the point is to spend some good quality time together, and this way we can still be home fairly early on that Sunday!  Sounds like my kind of trip!
4.  That by this time next week, I will have made some pretty big wedding planning decisions, and can let wedding planning be only a small part of my life until post-April 15.  It's been a lot of fun, but being the Type-A personality that I am, I love marking items off the ole to do list.  Thank goodness I'll get to mark FOUR off at one time!!!!!
5.  And, as always, I'm loving these 2 fine creatures!
What are you loving on this rainy Wednesday?  Head over to visit Jamie and link up!

2 comments:

rkjalernpan said...

I love marking things off my list! I hope to read through your blog and find out more details for the big day! Glad I found your blog

Natalie and Lee said...

YAY for wedding planning and marking things off the list!:)

Enjoying your blog!