Monday, January 9, 2012

Weekend Update!

How was everyone's weekend?  Mine was so much fun...So glad I can have fun this time of year and enjoy every minute of free time I have!

Friday night, I met Kathleen and we drove down to Columbia to meet Anna Catherine!  I love spending time with these girls!  We always have soooooo much to talk about!  It's amazing that 3 people can chat for so long!  I didn't even get home until almost 1:00 am!  I haven't been out that late in MONTHS!  What a fun night!

Saturday morning started pretty early with a meeting with a caterer, and THEN it was time for our engagement pictures!  I had been looking forward to this all week!  I had also been holding my breath about the weather because I knew that despite the warm temperature, there was also a pretty good chance of rain!  Thank goodness the weather was PERFECT!  It was in the high 50s, and even though the sun was only out a little bit, when it did come out, I think Will and Laurie were able to take full advantage of it!  I can't wait to share the entire portfolio of pictures, but until I have those, I will share a sneak peek that Streetlight Republic posted on Twitter last night:
I LOVE it!  It is so Patrick and me, and I can't wait to see the rest!!!!!
After the sun went down and all the pictures were done, we headed to The Flying Saucer for some much needed beer and food!  It was so fun hanging out with Laurie and Will and getting to know them better (at least I got to know them better...Patrick knows both of them pretty well from his college days)!

Yesterday morning, my beau made me breakfast in bed (and it was yummy) because he felt sorry for me for having to go volunteer all day at Municipal Auditorium working the concession stand to support the Nashville Junior Chamber.  It actually wasn't too bad and went by really fast.  After that, it was finally time to relax for the first time this weekend.

Such a fun last few days!  I hope all of you have had great ones, too!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Beautiful picture. :)