Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Hello everyone!  I certainly hope you are loving life on this lovely Wednesday!  Despite my long work hours, I am still trying to focus on the wonderful things in my life.  Therefore, on this day, I am loving:

1.  My new running shoes!  Last year, I visited Fleet Feet and they fitted me for the Saucony Progrid Guide 4 running shoe.  Well, as much as I loved those shoes, it was definitely time for a new pair.  Instead of paying full price for the newest version, I found these puppies on Amazon.  They are the exact same shoe I ran in before, BUT they are orange...as in Go Vols, bright, bright orange!  And I LOVE it!  Take a look:
I definitely don't have to worry about drivers not seeing me!  =)
2.  My Mama!  I know I've said this before, but I am continually amazed at my mother!  Not only did she clean my condo this weekend, but she also picked up Zoey from doggy daycare, she met with someone about my hot water heater, she ran all over town helping me run my weekly errands, and she even bought my dinner...In fact, I had to trick her into letting me buy one of the three meals we ate together this weekend.  I'm seriously so lucky and I just hope that I'm half as great of a mom one day!  =)
3.  HGTV -- Seriously?  It's ridiculous how much HGTV I watch on a regular basis...especially on weekends when Patrick is out of town.  House Hunters, House Hunters International, For Rent, you name it, and I'll watch it!  I guess there are worse things to watch right?
4.  Hot Water -- So, last week, my hot water heater went out completely, and I had to spend the weekend trying to find someone who could fix it for a reasonable price...SO, I didn't get to take a shower at my house ALL WEEKEND LONG!  Thank goodness Patrick lives just 5 minutes from me and I could head to his house to shower everyday...otherwise I would have really been in trouble.  You don't realize how much of a luxury something like hot water is until you don't have it...I don't think I'll be taking it for granted for a LOOOONG time!
5.  And finally, I'm loving these 2:
So, what are you loving today?  Tell us all about it over at Jamie's blog!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

I went to Fleet Feet a few months back and got some similar Sacounys. I love mine! And I love your's. Fred would be so happy if I had orange shoes.