Monday, February 20, 2012

Weekend Update!

With my beau being out of town visiting his mama this weekend, MY mama decided to head to Nashville to visit ME!  She picked Ms. Zoey up from doggy daycare on Friday and she also CLEANED my condo!!!!!  Woohoo on that part!  By the time I got off work on Friday evening, I was pretty exhausted so we just ordered a pizza and relaxed around the house!

On Saturday morning, I got up early and headed into the office.  After work, my mom and I headed down to Cool Springs to run some errands.  We had my ring examined (I have to do that every 6 months to keep the warranty active), we did a little shopping for her (I'm not shopping right now because it seems as though I'm going to have to replace my hot water heater this week), and we picked out some really pretty yarn and knitting needles to make my very first knitting project!  I can't wait to share it with when I am finished!  After a delicious dinner at Las Palmas, we headed home to, once again, spend lots of time relaxing!

On Sunday morning, we headed to church, then to lunch at J. Alexander's.  Next up, was my weekly trip to the grocery store, and then it was time for my mom to head back to East Tennessee.  =(  We had such a great trip, though, and she helped me out a TON with Zoey this weekend!

The rest of the evening was spent relaxing, doing laundry and making yummy Chicken Tortilla Soup (don't worry, recipe coming soon)!

How was your weekend?  Hopefully, wonderful!!!!!

No comments: