Thursday, February 23, 2012

Save the Dates and Wedding Website

It's that time again...yep, time for a wedding update!  Since it's tax season, and there is only a limited amount of time right now, this post is purely dedicated to our Save the Dates and Wedding Website.

Last week, we finally dropped our Save the Dates in the mail, so now that I'm PRETTY sure they have all been delivered, I'm ready to reveal them on the 'ole blog.  So, without further adieu:

As you can see, we decided on a postcard to let our guests know about our upcoming nuptials.  I'm really pleased with the way they turned out, and I'm super excited for people to start receiving them!

Also, thanks to our amazing photogs, Streetlight Republic, we were able to set up a really cool wedding website!  Go check out www.patrickandmelissawedding.com when you get a chance!

That's about it for now...I'm working on several other small items during these next couple of months, but I'm trying to keep it simple for now...I'll definitely pick everything back up come April 15, and I can't wait!

2 comments:

Justin and Marcie said...

LOVE your website!!! Really loving the scrolling slideshow on the homepage! And your save the date is sooooo cute too!! Not much longer now! Hope you're busy season isn't too crazy.

Caroline said...

So cute! Love it all! :)