Friday, February 3, 2012

Super Bowl Party Treats...and Day 2

Since the Super Bowl {i.e. the last day of football until August...tear} is this weekend, I thought I'd do a little post of some of the snacks that I would love to see at any football party I attend this year...
Skinny Taco Dip from skinnytaste.com

Baked Southwest Egg Rolls from Annie Eats

Taco Cupcakes from Plain Chicken
Smore Croissants from Nothern Cottage
Football Cheese Ball from AllRecipes
Black Pepper & Artichoke Pizza from Kraft Foods
Mac 'n Cheese Jalapeno Poppers from Kraft Foods
So excited for Sunday night to see what kind of good eats we all get to taste!  What are you making for your big party?

Also, it's Day 2 of the Photo a Day Challenge and today's topic is Words...today, I share you with my favorite quote:



No comments: